280 Ton CFB Boiler in Inner Mongolia
CFB boiler for coal
The 280 t/h coal fired CFB boiler was designed to meet the high temperature steam need for a smelting company in Inner Mongolia.
Main parameters of coal fired CFB boiler
Steam capacity: 280t/h
Steam pressure: 9.81MPa
Steam temperature: 540℃
Feed water temperature: 215℃
CFB boiler for smelting industry
Circulating fluidized bed combustion technology nowadays is widely used in the industrial boiler. And in the last 20 years, CFB boilers are developing fast for its clean combustion and high efficiency. The coal fired CFB steam boilers are available in smelting industry, power plant, chemical plant, fertilizer, food & beverage, etc.
The smelting company of Inner Mongolia has a large production every year and its products cover non-ferrous metals, rare metals, energy, resources, exploration investment, black metal, salt chemical industry, non-metallic, etc. The 280 ton coal fired CFB boiler is able to supply the needed steam in their production.
280 ton CFB boiler structure
1. Separator entrance is added with spiral flow diverter and offset center tube
2. Optimized placement of dense-phase heating surface
3. Improved design of combustion equipment
4. The optimization of slag drop pipe
5. Auxiliary feed back device
6. The optimization of water and steam system.