What are the adjustment of boiler operation
1. The steam pressure and temperature of the boiler can meet the needs of the steam turbine and the water level is normal.
2. Fuel feeding is stable, the material layer is uniform, the combustion condition is good, and the furnace temperature is normal.
3. The oil system of the hydraulic station is stable, and the system of reverse and forward pushing grate, pusher, ash and slag is running normally.
4. The temperature of the bag inlet is within the prescribed limits.
5. The grate distribution system works normally and is flexible in regulation.
6. The combustion chamber has been running in a negative pressure state.
7. The boiler evaporation is within the rated value and the fluctuation range is small.
8. Ensure the quality of saturated steam and superheated steam.
9. Ensure the safety and continuous operation of the boiler unit.
10. Do not run beyond the standard and do not operate at low parameters.
- >>Previous: Technologies for Improving Coal-fired Power Plants Efficiency
- >>Next: The method of adjusting boiler water level