Float Glass Kiln Waste Heat BoilerType: waste heat boiler Capacity/Hot Power: 2 - 35 ton/hr Pressure: ≤2.5MPa Fuel: glass furnace flue gas Application: power generation and heating supply in glass industry
Our company is committed to developing and designing waste heat boilers in the late 1980s. Based on the actual operating characteristics of different industries waste heat boilers, combined with advanced technology and experience of major research institutions, we developed the waste heat boiler for chemical industry.
- Low resistance: the boiler body adopts equal velocity and low velocity design, the body resistance at design time is less than 900Pa, which is in favor of reducing system power consumption.
- Long operation time: The furnace with an inverted U shaped layout overcomes the traditional waste heat boilers’ shortcomings in structure and operation. Long service life, easy maintenance, low cost, can be adapt to float glass production line which using heavy oil or natural gas as fuel.
- Good sealing: Gas tight side wall of water wall construction to reduce boiler air leakage.
|Feed water Temperature
24 Sets of 6 Tons Waste Heat Recovery Boiler ProjectType:Waste heat boiler Capacity/Hot Power:24 sets of 6 tons Pressure:1.25MPa Application:Biomass gas recovery Project site:China view all content
- Type:Waste heat boiler Capacity/Hot Power:24 sets of 6 tons Pressure:1.25MPa Application:Biomass gas recovery Project site:China
- Type:Waste heat boiler Capacity/Hot Power:75 tons Pressure:3.82MPa Application:Chemical industry Project site:China
- Type:Waste heat boiler Capacity/Hot Power:75 tons Pressure: Application:Chemical waste recycling Project site:China
- Type:Waste heat recovery boiler Capacity/Hot Power:25 tons Pressure:3.82MPa Application:Chemical industry Project site:China/Asia
- Type:Carbon rotary kiln waste heat boiler Capacity/Hot Power:50 ton/hr Pressure:3.82MPa Application:Power generation Project site:Asia/Vietnam
Get An Instant QuotationGet a tailored solution >>
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.