Coal CFBC boiler 50t 16bar are mainly used for large-scale central heating, large-scale manufacturing industrial steam supply (such as rubber plants, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, etc.) or heating systems in cities and various enterprises. Circulating fluidized bed combustion boilers (CFBC) are clean coal-fired equipments because of their capacity to accept different fuels, and to perform desulfurization and denitrization within the furnace.
Model: Coal CFBC steam boiler
Rated steam capacity: 50 ton/hr
Rated steam pressure: 16 bar 1.6 MPa
Rated steam temperature: 204℃
Feedwater temperature: 104℃
Cold air temperature: 30℃
System: fluidized bed
Design thermal efficiency: 85.3%
Boiler excess air ratio: 1.4
Security and stability operating range of the boiler: Heat load 50%-110%
Design fuel: bituminous coal, lean coal, brown coal, anthracite
1. Reducing the flame temperature at the peak combustion area will mean reduction of NOx formation. Our coal cfbc boiler maintains low temperature (850-950 oC) combustion area to combat NOx problem.
2. The combustion equipment is formed by funnel cap, slag off tubes and isobaric bellows, the control air board adopts pattern water cooling structure, there are 466 funnel caps arranged equally on the control air board.
3. The bed temperature is controlled by varying the speed of the coal screw feeder in response to a signal from the steam pressure and the bed temperature.
4. The problems of heat exchange tube erosion in fluidized beds have been overcome.
5. Our 50 ton 16 bar coal cfbc boiler can burn low grade coal and it is less corrosive as the combustion temperature is less when compared to that of an utility boiler.
6. The suspended segment and hearth were designed with lower flue gas velocity, effectively prevent the wear of water wall tube.
7. The lower combustion temperature is achieved because of high coefficient of heat transfer due to rapid mixing in the fluidized bed and effective extraction of heat from the bed through in-bed heat transfer tubes and walls of the bed.
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.